• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mccall idaho place to stay

L
Aug 17, 2008
spokane wa
Just got back from mccall and just wanted to let you folks no a nice place to stay is MEADOWWOOD LODGE room range from 90-110 a nite plus you get a breakfest that is very good They also sell ethonl free fuel there and you can ride the trail from there place to the trails to get to the good stuff Mike and Linda are the owners and are very nice people Mike mite even take you riding if your new to the area There web site show pictures of the rooms and you can reserve online so feel free to check them out and get a room nice people WWW.MEADOWWOODLODGE .COM You wont be disappointed

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
X2 ............... really nice people. Great breakfasts. People are missing out on this place as the town was booked and they had some vacancy. Ride right from the lodge , no trailering, and gas available on site.

Were you the one one that had a wife with you and a son? There were a group of nine of us. Mike and Linda are great people. Mike and his son even took us out on a guys ride one day and had a blast.Great area - we are booking for next year!

Todd

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
X3 on what these guys said. Four of us stayed in the lrg room upstairs, fri 2-20-09, breakfast was really good, clean place, nice hot tub, good people! And a computer room with high speed internet. Woke up at 3 am couldn't sleep, so got on snow west to kill the time. next time I'll stick a dirty sock in my snoring buddies mouth so I can sleep.

Premium Features