• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MBRP Can ROCKS on new Viper

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Got mine today and I put it on the bone stock Viper with 2 miles on it to test. Only thing from stock is primary spring change with 3mm spacer. WOW that can made a difference as far as "seat of the pants dyno" going down an asphalt side street .

VERY PLEASED! As long as it does not get louder or come apart I will be one happy camper. Only criticism would be it has a little bark when wound up but I guess that is unavoidable. Its not real loud just noticeable.

I can't believe the change in this Viper with just the clutch fix and this can.

Admin, if this is not an approved vendor please excuse me and delete this post.

Reactions: christopher

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This one?
http://mbrpsnow.com/index.php?page=products&part=1014

<table><tbody><tr><td><b><big>Part #: 333T805</big></b></td><td align="right"><b><big>$269.99

</big></b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><b><big>2014-2014 YAMAHA Viper (All Models)
Sport muffler, slip-on</big></b></td></tr></tbody></table>

8 more HP and 5lbs lighter
Improved flow over stock
Stainless steel body
All hardware included

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
This one?
http://mbrpsnow.com/index.php?page=products&part=1014

<table><tbody><tr><td><b><big>Part #: 333T805</big></b></td><td align="right"><b><big>$269.99

</big></b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><b><big>2014-2014 YAMAHA Viper (All Models)
Sport muffler, slip-on</big></b></td></tr></tbody></table>

8 more HP and 5lbs lighter
Improved flow over stock
Stainless steel body
All hardware included

Yep, that's it. I was skeptical about the 8 hp gain but after trying it I would think more like 10 hp gain judging by seat of the pants. And after this post I went out and started the stock muffler Viper and then the MBRP can one and up to about half throttle they were the same. MBRP just had a little sharper bark up top but not bad.

Premium Features