• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx Electric Start Kit For Sale

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
Just bought a 23' 9r and it came with electric start. The P-22 recall was going to set me back until January because of the ES start clutch. I opted for the sooner delivery and had them install a non ES clutch and pull off all the ES parts. No idea what all this crap is worth. I'd be willing to trade for a front or back bumper or both. My name is Wes and my number is 2 zero 3 two 2 eight 2 seven 9 three.

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
Anyone can make an offer? Only looking for a rear bumper now.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
I don't really care too be honest. It's just sitting in my garage collecting dust. Make an offer. I can take more pictures but it's everything including the battery.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
Just bought a 23' 9r and it came with electric start. The P-22 recall was going to set me back until January because of the ES start clutch. I opted for the sooner delivery and had them install a non ES clutch and pull off all the ES parts. No idea what all this crap is worth. I'd be willing to trade for a front or back bumper or both. My name is Wes and my number is 2 zero 3 two 2 eight 2 seven 9 three.
Sold

Premium Features