• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

March madness...

March coming in like a lion....we hope. Yep, 10" when i drove in and it was pretty much un-tracked, so I deduce It snowed that amount pretty quickly....and the guy in the toy hauler said so. Needs to start hammering again though.

Snowed a couple inches overnight, but now it's coming down good again.

CDOT has the lot plowed already and now he's extricating a stuck rig.

You could always meet Ray at Silverthorne and "chahuffeur" his trailer to the MC lot a little early..lol

Great day on the ear's! Couple feet of fresh untouched. Rode with Man Bear Pig (Gary) and his crew

sled problems? come on by bdubs used snowmobile sales barn. primarily selling heavy yamahas but recently taken a liking to selling the cats the latest shipment....

Why ya selling? Say it isn't so!

60mi on mesa today...poker run...won a car wash, LOL..

fyi: the cat protos are at ken's...and the riders are NOT very friendly....no stickers, unmarked 18wheeler...yeh, no camera with me today, whats the chances of that, me..no camera...

Sure Dave, except that I think I screwed up my primary and probably won't be able to fix it.

I've decided to stay home and get the 8 put back together, in the hopes that Brandon and I will both have sleds to ride next w/e since I have the w/e off.

60mi on mesa today...poker run...won a car wash, LOL..

fyi: the cat protos are at ken's...and the riders are NOT very friendly....no stickers, unmarked 18wheeler...yeh, no camera with me today, whats the chances of that, me..no camera...

No camera????? You feeling ok?

crappy day on da' mesa today. Crappy snow, crappy luck, crappy everything. Saw those cat guys, and you are right - not very friendly.

Premium Features

Back