Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M858 snopro build

I've seen both... the stock plastic ones are pretty nice but the failure point is that ramp-up point at the rear. This is the part that is breaking based on what I heard from people who had the 600 last winter. If somebody made an add-on reinforcement, you could save $700. But I'm amazed at how light the hardcore boards are.

I've seen both... the stock plastic ones are pretty nice but the failure point is that ramp-up point at the rear. This is the part that is breaking based on what I heard from people who had the 600 last winter. If somebody made an add-on reinforcement, you could save $700. But I'm amazed at how light the hardcore boards are.
Backwoods bmp’s rear bumper actually does have that reinforcement you are talking about. Comes with the bumper.

Oh wow... that could be the hot ticket then. Too bad I've already paid for and had the Hardcore boards installed.

I unboxed the Hardcore boards last night. It's impressive how light they are, yet feel solid. I will install this weekend. Time will tell but I think the HC boards will be a lot better then the plastic ones. The plastic ones look like they could get slick. Me personally I'd rather have the boards over a different rear bumper. The stock rear bumper looks solid enough to me. :)

Oh wow... that could be the hot ticket then. Too bad I've already paid for and had the Hardcore boards installed.
I think getting the boards that you did was the better option anyways. People say they don't hold snow as much and you get the weight savings.

Yeah, I have no regrets about it. If anything I'm wondering if I should have gotten them in blue instead of black. :)

Just installed the Blue ones, they look pretty good! I weighted the difference between the boards along with the related hardware required for both types of boards and the weight saving is about 3 lbs. Although once on the hill I'm sure that the difference will be greater, as the Hardcore boards look like they will hold way less snow.

Attachments

• PA250992.JPG
    PA250992.JPG
    707.5 KB · Views: 41
  • PA250993.JPG
    PA250993.JPG
    589.1 KB · Views: 41
Yeah that looks good! I emailed my dealer to see if they've installed mine yet. If not, I might switch.

I installed bumper and hard-core boards yesterday, along with tunnel bag. Waiting on handlebar bag.

Attachments

• 20241026_085340.jpg
    20241026_085340.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20241026_085402.jpg
    20241026_085402.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20241026_085422.jpg
    20241026_085422.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 40
The black looks good too. I talked to my dealer; they've already installed them so black it is. Will work better if I decide to wrap it in the future.

This chassis is so much easier to work on compared to the ascender and proclimb. AC really put in a lot of thought on this one. Awesome job by them!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2840.jpeg
    IMG_2840.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2841.jpeg
    IMG_2841.jpeg
    545.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2842.jpeg
    IMG_2842.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 42
When I was looking at Kool-Aid's sled the other day I noticed how easy it is to get to the top of the motor. My Khaos is very tightly packed. I couldn't even get to the connectors for the wires that run up to the handlebars without removing the airbox and a bunch of other stuff too.

I can't post any of mine until I get it next Saturday... counting down the days. :)

Has anybody gotten any of the ATTACH tail bags? I ordered the 22L one, but might switch to the 21L one that is similar to the Polaris/Burandt bag that I have on my Khaos, but I can't decide and wanted to wait til I could see both in person.

Chewy- did you get a lot of extra hardware in your kit? Like extra machine screws, torx screws and two huck rivets. I replaced everything according to directions and still ended up with a handful of extra hardware

Chewy- did you get a lot of extra hardware in your kit? Like extra machine screws, torx screws and two huck rivets. I replaced everything according to directions and still ended up with a handful of extra hardware
Yes - exactly the same as you. Not sure what all the other extra hardware if for. 🤷

I can't post any of mine until I get it next Saturday... counting down the days. :)

Has anybody gotten any of the ATTACH tail bags? I ordered the 22L one, but might switch to the 21L one that is similar to the Polaris/Burandt bag that I have on my Khaos, but I can't decide and wanted to wait til I could see both in person.

This is the one I have. Think its the 21L you are talking about. Haven’t used it yet so no feedback on it. Hope since the zippers are hidden under the top piece thats held on with buckles it doesn’t ice up like the other bag I had. The main zipper compartment is just a big open area. And the small zipper pockets don’t have much depth to em to stick anything thick in there.

Koolaid’s sled looks good. I went with the same color bumper and boards so nice to see what my sled will look like.

Thanks for that link! It was good to see a more detailed view of it. I'm still not sold on it. Here's the other one I liked:

I think I might just bring my Polaris/Burandt one with me to compare side by side with the ATACH one. I like that the 21L holds a shovel, but I'm not sure the rest of it is big enough. Hmmm.

Premium Features

Back