• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 high end bog

If i was you i would run straight 100ll for the first ride back out. Just for cheap ensurance. And see where that takes you. 7psi at 3000' on 50/50 av might be pushin it?

I agree with 50/50 with av mixed is def pushing it. Boondocker told me if I was going to run 7lbs I should be at a 70% of 112 race and 30% pump to be safe. I am riding at a lower elevation (1600- 3500). But I have to think at your elevation you should be at least 50 / 50 with 112 race not av to stay on the safe side. Just what I have read and herd.. I am no expert.

I agree with 50/50 with av mixed is def pushing it. Boondocker told me if I was going to run 7lbs I should be at a 70% of 112 race and 30% pump to be safe. I am riding at a lower elevation (1600- 3500). But I have to think at your elevation you should be at least 50 / 50 with 112 race not av to stay on the safe side. Just what I have read and herd.. I am no expert.

Just to clarify. When I left the trailer at 3,000 ft I was at 4 lbs and riding the trail up to the top. I never added more boost until I was above 5,000 ft. Besides I was told by Boondocker that I would be safe with only 2 gallons of race fuel per tank up to 8 lbs. What are most of you guys running for fuel between say 4,000 - 7,000 ft? Thats where I do most of my riding and Im curious what works well. I was told the PG kit would run out of injector before it used up all the fuel.

Thanks!

Doesn't the need for "High-Octane-Fuel" go down...

...as you go up in elevation? Why are you wasting your money (and performance levels) by stuffing too much octane in a sled that doesn't need it?

Just sayin...you'll LOSE performance by running the higher octane in your sled unless it's set-up for it. A pump-gas turbo is just that...runs on Pump-Gas. If I were you, I'd worry more about the 3-k foot riding and less about the 4 to 7-k foot...

I don't understand...

:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features

Back