• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx track

interesting the revert back to the rear supported lugs, 08ish looking. i also remember the chat of years past when guys were upgrading to a flat paddle saw-tooth tip design. which one will stand test of time? doo's o.g. 'challenger' style paddle has had a great run, hard to beat imo.
Pitch of track and single ply belting makes all the difference.

The camso 300 lx is stiffer belting durometer to help combat the lay down effect that polaris series 8 has.

Then the lugs are softer durometer for less trenching. “Dual durometer track”

Pitch of track and single ply belting makes all the difference.

The camso 300 lx is stiffer belting durometer to help combat the lay down effect that polaris series 8 has.

Then the lugs are softer durometer for less trenching. “Dual durometer track”
How do you find out the track durometer?

Are the Lynx 154 and 165 tracks a simple drop in on the Matryx sleds? No driver changes or anything? Interesting option if wanting something other than a 2.75 Poo track.

What is price on the Lynx track? I can get the Camso 300 for 1500$ here in Canada. Would have to trim it though. Going to try a trimmed Doo 165 3" on my twin rail cat. Was a damaged one I got cheap and repaired. If I like it I may get a new one when this one fully tears apart. Trimming was easy as there is a line on outside edge all way around that if followed makes track a hair under 15" when cut.

Reactions: TRS
Anyone get a chance to get out with the new Lynx track? How does it do compared to the 2.75? Boosted or NA? Seems pretty tempting for my 165 Khaos NA.
I have a lynx 155 on a boost I rode a couple times I would say it’s better but so far I don’t think it’s enough better to make it worth the cost and headache to change.

I have a lynx 155 on a boost I rode a couple times I would say it’s better but so far I don’t think it’s enough better to make it worth the cost and headache to change.
Good to know, it seem to be more durable than the series 8? I am mostly looking into this track as a replacement for my series 8 if it ever comes apart, they seem to be a bit weak.

I definitely believe it will be more durable
rode 3 days with my son he has series 8 on stock 850 and has the little cracking in chipping on the outside lugs the lynx track with twice as many rides under boost still look brand new

Rode today with the 165 ‘23 Lynx track on my boost. Khaos setup.
Going to run a Pro limiter next.
You could literally flip it over about anywhere. It’s fun for sure. Ski’s are always in the air.
This sled has my revalved Velocity’s and the light RTS and IFS springs.
I’ll take the Lynx track over the Polaris 2.75 any day.

You could literally flip it over about anywhere. It’s fun for sure. Ski’s are always in the air.
I ended up with a pro limiter too on mine.

Reactions: TRS
When I had my 22 boost, i did a adjustable limiter strap with khaos front shock length. Had a doo track cut down,

I ordered the pro limiter strap for mine I’ll give that a try. The 155 khaos boost can be fun but man is it hard to ride in technical terrain.
My 9R shipped so I think that should solve that problem?

Sound like the Lynx track is really good, definitely will be replacing my 2.75 with it when the time comes. Hopefully I can get some more ski lift out of the NA 850 165 Khaos as well. Already adjusted the shocks.

Where can I find those springs?
Thanks

Picked my my 155 boost late winter last year and had planned on doing a 165 2.75” track for the mid winter dep snow track. So got a track and 165 ice age rails. With the poor snow conditions never replaced the 155. Now that a new season approaches I really like the look of the Lynx 3” so got one of those to try. Should be a really hood deep snow track on the boost. Weighs a little more than the 165 series 8 2.75” track. I think what little I may lose in track speed with the 3” lug, I will be see bigger gain in traction and forward movement and ground speed.

Premium Features

Back