• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lower idler wheel removal question

This may be a repeat post...sorry.

Hey guys, I need to replace my lower idler wheel on my 2005 m7, the one that is closest to the front on the right side. Is it hard to do? It looks like an easy job but these things tend to become big problems. It looks like you remove the bolt and replace the wheel, easy right? Secondly the best I can tell is that I hit something like a rock, but could the bearing be the problem. The wheel is shot, of axis and worn so it has to go. If I plan on replacing the bearing is that hard to do? Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Its one bolt... replacing the wheel would be easiest of course but if you want to change the bearings i believe its just a snap ring holding it in

thanks AK

That is what I thought, where in AK are you? I'm hitting lost lake on saturday, if you see a guy on a green m7 with a patch on the hood say hello, I will buy you a beer. :face-icon-small-hap Where do you ride?

Chris

Wasilla. Im working on sat.but some buddies are going down there sounds like they got some pretty good snow:face-icon-small-hap. ill be in petersville on sunday though. not 21 yet but if you still offer ill for sure take it haha :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features

Back