• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Low Cut Windshield

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
I'm going to wait until it breaks, then get a new one. Guaranteed to break though. Not sure what it is called (maybe its the low cut one you mention) but the one I put on my 2010 is really short and, more importantly, flexible.

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Dealer showed me two of them but they weren't solid black plus its a rip off for $90 I took mine off and put just the black plastiic back on so the screws weren't showing

Reactions: HANDSOME
B

beans

Nov 27, 2007
Preston, WA
We pulled the clear windshield off the trim piece and put the trim back on to cover up the holes....this is what I did on my XPs. Looks clean costs nothing. When I sell I put the new screen back on.

Mar 15, 2010
Powder Plow

I don't like the stock windshield because the flipped up lip at the top creates a negative pressure behind it. This sucks powder onto the guages. I took the windshield off and put a black powder plow on. It keeps the snow off the guages but it was way too expensive for a junk of black plastic. I used it in 2 feet of fresh and it worked great. A stock 2012 with the same goofy stock windshield had it's guages covered with snow. I tried to use the low windshield off my 2011 Summit X but the holes it pops into are differently spaced :(

Premium Features