• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

love alaska!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
U
Nov 28, 2007
Alaska
you gotta love this .... i walked outside and there is at least an inch outside, its coming down good. I'm drinking beer with my Buddy's looking at my IQr project, and kids throwing snowballs. i love Alaska.. ha ha stupid bro moved to spokane WA

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
you gotta love this .... i walked outside and there is at least an inch outside, its coming down good. im drinking beer and kids throwing snowballs. i love alaska

couldnt have said it better....pretty good comunity of sledders up here for the most part too....always willing to help a fellow sledder out...

ITS SNOWING NOW!!!!!:beer;

CHEERS MAN!!!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Snowing here all month, lol, but not sticking as it is melting during the day. Had a couple inches on the ground, poof, gone again. But there's some out there now.

B
Nov 26, 2007
im gona check hatches out tommorw. if its still dumping hard we could have 1-2 ft. if it is really pounding. im going out that was newaz so ill take the sled.

U
Nov 28, 2007
Alaska
its snowing

its snowing again ha ha the snow from Sunday hasn't melted yet :D:D is this going to be the year for snow or what ?? i hope so:D:D man i should stay home and work on my sled its seriously behind schedule:(

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I'm taking the afternoon off to build new suspension brackets and taper my tunnel. Should be a good afternoon project. Keep up the snow dance, at this rate it won't be long.

Premium Features