• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lots Of M parts

A
Jan 19, 2008
i would watch out what you buy from ski-laxn, i bought a "complete working skid" come to fins out when i got it the rails were bent, some rods were bent. i ordered the parts to make the skid correct, come to find out the front arm in the skid was twisted also.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
i would watch out what you buy from ski-laxn, i bought a "complete working skid" come to fins out when i got it the rails were bent, some rods were bent. i ordered the parts to make the skid correct, come to find out the front arm in the skid was twisted also.

Been doing biz with this man for years and have sent a ton of MY customers to him for used stuff NEVER had a problem one!!! Before you go flying off halfcocked and running your mouth and boy do you have a dirty one after reading the PM's you sent him. Look at what REALLY happened and think about what you posted he was nothing but nice offered to return your money and you still acted like a spoiled 6 year old who didn't get his way.
Grow up little man and put your big boy pants on.

smoking_powerstroke

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2007
North Dakota
Been doing biz with this man for years and have sent a ton of MY customers to him for used stuff NEVER had a problem one!!! Before you go flying off halfcocked and running your mouth and boy do you have a dirty one after reading the PM's you sent him. Look at what REALLY happened and think about what you posted he was nothing but nice offered to return your money and you still acted like a spoiled 6 year old who didn't get his way.

If FreeAgent recommends this seller (and if I was looking for parts) I would have NO problem buying from Ski-Laxn.

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Thanks
Tried to do this the right way but if he wants to I will get dirty. He is a break down of the money.
$500 for 2010 141 skid said had bad parts offered money back Filed with Paypal
$400 return thru paypal and kept skid
$11.60 return cost
$14.80 paypal fee
$62.00 shipping
Leaves me $11.60 and no Parts. Has some parts that would be sellable.
But he feels I owe him a complete skid even after refunding his money.

A
Jan 19, 2008
well when you are selling something as a complete usable item it should be usable when i receive it. there is no possible way he can say he knew nothing was bent. kinda funny as soon as he got his money the post was deleted. called him out on it he said it was because it was sold. dig a little deeper tons of other posts where he has sold things didnt delete it. he was just trying to cover his track when he post said it was a complete usable skid.

A
Jan 19, 2008

i paid for a complete usable item. not a waded up item. i am sure the 50 bucks he wanted to refund me would have covered the rails, axle that shock bolts to, missing idler wheel brackets,missing wheels. would you like me to box the **** parts up and send them to you? maybe you can try to resell them as good usable item like your buddy did. ski-laxn might want them then he can rip some one else off to get his money back.

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
If I was so concerned why am i not deleating this post. I am letting you vent. I can post where I said I would refund your money and you said that I would not refund your money. You have received your money back and kept the product Who is in the wrong now.
I have done business on here for years and your the first punk that has been totally irrational.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
i paid for a complete usable item. not a waded up item. i am sure the 50 bucks he wanted to refund me would have covered the rails, axle that shock bolts to, missing idler wheel brackets,missing wheels. would you like me to box the **** parts up and send them to you? maybe you can try to resell them as good usable item like your buddy did. ski-laxn might want them then he can rip some one else off to get his money back.

Yeah actually I DO. I want to see this totally wadded skid. Ship it on up I'll pay the freight! Because I think your full of it!

73GOLIATH

Jan 3, 2008
wow
i have been buying parts from ski for years now no problems and if there was a problem i no he would take care of it so post the pics of the skid not on your sled (since it was messed up you would not have installed it ) i want to see also

a+ for skilaxn in my book

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
This is the last response I will make on this situation with A2JET16V. I will not delete this post so that everybody can see it and see I have nothing to hide. I am an honest person and take care of the people that buy from me. I tried to make a deal with A2JET16V but he had already turned me in to paypal. So I refunded the $400 that he asked for out of the $500 he paid for the skid and he kept the skid. Now he says there is more wrong and has come on here to bash me after I gave him what he had asked for. I will not deal with him or acknowledge him anymore. If you need parts please PM me and I will reply.
Thanks
SKI-LAXN

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Another Satisfied Ski-Laxn Customer Here!

I would buy from him again anytime:usa2:

Premium Features