• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking to install a battery on my 07 d7

C

cowboy181d

Nov 1, 2008
Burns oregon
Hello all
I am wanting to install a battery on my 2007 d7. and I need to know what wire was tapped on the electric start sleds to charge the starting battery? pic would be awesome.

Here is the run down on why I need the Battery. I am running a oil pump for my turbo and a KOSO X2 AFR Gauge. So I got a few to many loads for a stator to handle. Well and the KOSO says in large print on the box will not function with out 12v battery source...lol. any help would be great as I cannot for the life of me find my wiring book for the IQ chassis sleds....

Thanks
Damen

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Your dealer should be able to get you a wiring diagram. I have gotten them for my sled, ATV, and backhoe.

C

cowboy181d

Nov 1, 2008
Burns oregon
yeah I might have to call over to a dealer, I don't have a dealer near me any longer as they went under during Polaris's big push to make dealers floor way too much inventory. but oh well that is another story...

C

cowboy181d

Nov 1, 2008
Burns oregon
Thanks for the input. I found my IQ service manual today. and printed the wiring diagrams I needed so I am set to charge now.

Premium Features