• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lookin for a headlight delete kit or cover ?

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
fire n ice makes a really cool vented one, check the link in my sig, or xxxmodrods has a black plastic one that is a delete or you can cut the tabs off and make it a cover with some velcro

T

TWITCH

Apr 30, 2009
Fire and Ice makes the best one on the market. Two models available with different color combinations. They also have different mesh options as well. I have one in my assault and one in my dragon. I bought 3 intending to put the other one in my other assault but I sold that sled recently. I will sell this extra one if you are interested. It is brand new, has the waterproof mesh and it is all black. There are pictures on there web site or I can E-mail you some. Forgot to mention that there is a 55w halogen light in the center. I will sell this extra one for $300 shipped.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I think Fire N Ice's vent/headlight kit is alright in all black. But I wanted to find one like the XP guys have. Something that doesn't have the "web" look to it. I've been told that the headlight is part of the structural part of the windshield, so you can't simply put any piece of plastic in there.

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
Fire'N'Ice makes a great headlight delete which still allows you to run a light as in JKinzers picture. Along with XXXmodrods, Mountainfit hoods makes a solid headlight delete or a vented headlight delete for the IQ hood.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
good job BILL! ive been waiting for someone to come out with it vented like that. whats the pricing? i need one for my spring hood!

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I think Fire N Ice's vent/headlight kit is alright in all black. But I wanted to find one like the XP guys have. Something that doesn't have the "web" look to it. I've been told that the headlight is part of the structural part of the windshield, so you can't simply put any piece of plastic in there.

it is and it isnt as far as the structural part goes, i run my spring hood with no headlight, block out or anything and it is a little flimsy but it doesnt brake, its flexible and works pretty good.

Premium Features