• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Limited Edition XP 800 is in!!!

C
Aug 20, 2001
Clagary, AB
when did they make this avalable to people?? Must be a full retail unit...or why else would you order an X in the spring?

Makes you feel kind of cheated...order a spring sled and get a sled like everyone else...wait until the fall and gut a "special" sled.....good marketing plan....:confused:

T

:rolleyes:

T
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
the red looks sweet. i didnt know they had a limited package. would have told the old man to get it instead of the black..

whats different besides the red pannels?

BC-XP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Kamloops
Shiney Red Side Panels?

Sure they didn't just give it a fancy red paint job and call it Limited so they can charge more?

Looks really nice though.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
This sled is real.. Atleast i think so

Every year Ski-Doo makes a limited edition of their X model. It usually has the XPS name on it (Ski-Doo's) oil. I had an 04 limited 600 Summit which came with the SDI motor as an extra. My buddy has an 06 Summit limited as well. They have these sleds every year but usually have XPS as the graphics and i don't see them on this sled...

S

sleddinhusker

Nov 26, 2007
Arnold, NE
apsserver.arnold.k12.ne.us
Are you guys crazy? I just threw the highest bull sh!t flag that has ever been thrown. NASA even raided my house cause they thought i had sent a satellite into space. Lord knows that if there was even the remote chance of a red xp from the factory, I would have it. The biggest load of crap is he hasn't even replied back to verify. Once again, BS flag flyin hi.

disclaimer If by chance I was wrong and you are right. I am green with envy!!!!! You lucky SOB.:D :D :D

V
Nov 30, 2007
Saw a blue one in Chama, N.M. 2 wks. ago. Did'nt ask the guy about it
though. This is only the second one I've seen. I'd sure like to ride it if it's
legit.

E

Ekliptix

Oct 21, 2001
Calgary, AB
www.photosbygraham.com
Hey, it's my first post!
XP-blacked-out-camo-dark.jpg

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Are you guys crazy? I just threw the highest bull sh!t flag that has ever been thrown. NASA even raided my house cause they thought i had sent a satellite into space. Lord knows that if there was even the remote chance of a red xp from the factory, I would have it. The biggest load of crap is he hasn't even replied back to verify. Once again, BS flag flyin hi.

disclaimer If by chance I was wrong and you are right. I am green with envy!!!!! You lucky SOB.:D :D :D

He said he's on his way to the Snowies, I'm sure he'll reply when he gets back.

scottee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
omaha
We're in the snowies now. Ton of snow last night and today. Sled ran great but they still have the same belt issue.
It's still snowing like crazy. I'll post some more pics when we get back home(and video if I can figure it out).

Scottee

Premium Features