• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LG get a membership! You know who you are!!!

R
Mar 6, 2008
Just a holler at a buddy, live a little! Sign on here sucka!! How else are you going to post all the pics you take of me riding your sled out of the holes you stick it in?

Who else has friends that lurk but never post?

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I do, at least 2 of them! Sign up! Lets see how many Alaska riders read this forum!

Dash, I have a few too, I call them "Stalkers"

OK you guys post up!
We need some new blood on here instead of all the drama. Some of these other threads make me feel like I am back in High school...maybe grade school. You know, back when you knew everything:rolleyes:

Dash, I have a few too, I call them "Stalkers"

OK you guys post up!
We need some new blood on here instead of all the drama. Some of these other threads make me feel like I am back in High school...maybe grade school. You know, back when you knew everything:rolleyes:

I Agree, what happened to just riding. I have been back in Alaska for 2 months and just bought a summit 800. I would like to see more updates of places people are riding. I went to Eureka last weekend. 12 inches of snow..heading to petersville this weekend...Ill update with a thread when we get back on sunday night. Hope see some of you, who actually want to ride, on the trails soon!

Premium Features