• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***Lewistown Montana TS7 Premiere***

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Next Saturday afternoon August 23rd come join Team Thunderstruck & their sleds poolside at the Yogo Inn for a all afternoon-Evening event filled with fun & entertainment! Come meet Trennis Baer-Doc Nesbo-Dave Schell-Carrie Schell-Dan Pate-Carl Christianson-Cody Bahny-Dan Richter and see their Turbo'd sleds. The Raffle and Big Show starts @7pm on a NEW 18foot Wide Screen Hi-Def for the Virtual ride of your Life!!! Also a Big Thank You to our Sponsors--Lewistown Honda-Polaris, Arctic Cat Mountain Sports, Elevation Gear.com, MK Weeden Construction and Many more who without these fine folks this would not happen. Also a Big Thanks to Little Belt Snowmobile Club for all their support & help. Tickets are $5 at the show and kids 10 and under FREE.

Everyone is Welcome, All Audiences-All Ages!:)
Thunderstruck7poster.jpg

Last edited:

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
well spud looks like no one is goin lol. jk wish i could go but thats the big day when i leave the nest and get the he!! out lol. have some fun for me! ttt for ya!

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
LOL! thats what I was thinking too Hayden, we would still have one H$ll of a party yet! sorry were goin to miss ya but we'll get by with out ya...somehow. LOL! there will be a few others from your part of the woods. Doc & Trennis will have some cling-ons traveling with em...

Everyone is welcome, come on into Lewistown saturday for a good time:)

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
also...

just in off the press, the TEAM will be making a showing today at the New Great Falls MT store "Arctic Cat Mtn Sports" for their Grand Opening and will be doing a Live feed presentation on 106FM radio with TJ for Ron's new business venture & the premiere in Lewistown as well.

HEY, just received a package from the BOONDOCKER crew out of Salt Lake of a Sh!tload of Dan & Jeffs vids for door prizes. also Tammy from 2cool step'd up again and sent out certificates for their products. Thanks Dan, Jlowe & Tammy!!!!!

CMYAC's Dan & Trudi Killiam also pitched in a couple FLY helmets-"THANK YOU!" one of which will be auctioned off autographed by the Team for the Little Belt Snowmobilers. Most proceeds will go to state legal fund & BRC from this event!

again without these fine sponsors these events would not go on.:)

S
Feb 20, 2008
just in off the press, the TEAM will be making a showing today at the New Great Falls MT store "Arctic Cat Mtn Sports" for their Grand Opening and will be doing a Live feed presentation on 106FM radio with TJ for Ron's new business venture & the premiere in Lewistown as well.

HEY, just received a package from the BOONDOCKER crew out of Salt Lake of a Sh!tload of Dan & Jeffs vids for door prizes. also Tammy from 2cool step'd up again and sent out certificates for their products. Thanks Dan, Jlowe & Tammy!!!!!

CMYAC's Dan & Trudi Killiam also pitched in a couple FLY helmets-"THANK YOU!" one of which will be auctioned off autographed by the Team for the Little Belt Snowmobilers. Most proceeds will go to state legal fund & BRC from this event!

That all sounds AWESOME, Spud!!!! Wish we could be there, but we are going to Ogden instead for the TS premier there. We were in Spokane for the premiere last weekend and in Helena the weekend before so it is time to stay close to home this weekend! :) Always the same weekend! We should come up there one of these years!?! I grew up on the other side of the mountain in Ryegate so we use to come over and play in Lewistown. Nice place!!! Say hi to Dan and Trudi for us and tell them to check out Taylor's section in TS7!!!! Taylor is the last rider featured!!! Taylor, our son races against their boy, Austin. GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

Last edited:
S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
sure thing SnoXdad!!! Austin will be there tomorrow night with the Team enjoying his moment. He still says he can outride Taylor. LOL! who knows, the Team just might put Austin on board, I can see Taylor and himself hookin up more down the road. Sorry we're missin ya this weekend but Ogden will be a Great run! Say hi to Brad & the gang in UT:)

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Awesome!

All I have to say is that the event was quite successful to say the least! Dan Pate, Dave & Carrie Schell, Trennis Baer--- Thank You! We had 3 different auctions put on by Dan Pate of Pate Auction for Thunderstruck. They were all Fly helmets for the Nathan Taylor Benefit. Nathan has been in a coma for 3 weeks now in result of a 4-wheeler jump accident. He has recently the past 2-3 days been responding and is due to be taken off the ventilator in a day or two. These 3 $80 fly helmets auctioned off brought in over $1400 for the benefit!!! Unflippenreal!!!!!:cool:

I cannot give enough Thanks to EVERYONE involved, (try to list that soon...) its a long list too!!! This event was being talked about on the local radio station yet this morning, some people were Thunderstruck it sounds like. I cannot count the times I heard that song on the radio this past week! just a few pics for now...
100_2511-1.jpg

100_2505.jpg

100_2508.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features