• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your rigs!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
New ride!
Got rid of the old 1500HD and moved up to this 2500HD Duramax.
DSCI0642.jpg

Cool flag pole! Did it come with the truck? Probably gets hung up in the trees and power lines though!

Finally got my 350 in my driveway. Can't say enough good about this truck. The test drives were awesome but they can't hold a candle to drive your baby home! Did I mention I got 19.1 MPG on the 15 mile trip home?

Thank You Kayser Ford in Madison! GREAT guys to deal with!

IMG_7694.jpg

truck_and_trailer5.jpg

truck_and_trailer4.jpg

truck_and_trailer6.jpg

truck_and_trailer3.jpg

truck_and_trailer1.jpg

Got the screensaver loaded!!! Snow is coming!

Last edited:
Finally got the sled on the deck for the first time..... pretty steep ramp for a first timer, lol... but all was good, easier than I thought to load despite the steep 8' ramp.

100_6243.jpg

2004 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins turbo diesel. bully dog chip crazy larry edition. 6" skyjacker lift with 22" boss rims and 37" kumo mud terrains. usually pulls a 2 place enclosed sled trailer
dadstruck.jpg

A few that I have been building on.:face-icon-small-coo Hauling my boat and bike in the summer and my sleds in the winter.:face-icon-small-hap Does it get any better?:face-icon-small-hap
96 Stacks DS.JPG

76 Fummins DF.JPG

Old Blue.JPG

96 Stacks rear.JPG

Don't remember posted this, but if I have here's an updated set.

Had the home-away-from-home hooked up to do some stuff.
IMG00121-20101022-1534.jpg

New lights in progress. Needs a few more to be real 'visible' at night :face-icon-small-ton
IMG00124-20101023-1855.jpg

IMG00126-20101023-1855.jpg

Pre-Elk Hunting trip this week
IMG00128-20101101-1408.jpg

racer

This is the "Ultimate Tow Rig" project that will be featured in Mountain Mod Mania 9. Picked up the new 2011 Mega at Larry Miller in SLC and the first thing I did was take it to Precision Body Line, the guys with www.longbedmytruck.com in North Salt Lake and had them put a real bed on the ultimate truck! You can only get a 6' bed on MegaCabs and these guys cut and lengthen the frame and install an 8' bed, now this is a TRUCK!
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

LongBedA.jpg

SIMG_0035.jpg

These guys are also avid snowmobilers, met them at the Fairview Shoot Out last year!
Look them up at:
http://www.longbedmytruck.com
Or give them a call at 801-397-0581

Next up: PowerLabs in Idaho Falls will be putting in a much needed tune up in this truck! H&S is providing the tuner and hopefully we can pick up some horsepower and mileage....stay tuned!

I'm looking for ideas, what do you think the "Ultimate Tow Rig" needs? I looking at installing better bumpers with built in lights, winch, lift kit, new wheels and tires, electric steps, locomotive air horns, air compressor and tank, FLIR, Forward Looking Infra Red, what do you recommend?

Doc Zoom

Last edited:
It's needs some nice tinted windows and a 50% tinted windshield. Tinting the windshield on my car is one of the best mods ever.

Put Goodyear wrangler duratracs on it, the tire for the true snow dawg.

7" Alpine DVD deck w/ backup camera and what not.

And blow some black!!

Oh, it needs a nice 45' stainless double wall exhaust tip.

Premium Features

Back