• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lava Mountain Questions

Y

yooper 8

We are coming out to Togwotee the last week of March. Stayed at TML once, this will be our first time staying at Lava Mountain Lodge. Not looking for secret riding areas, but which direction should we head from the lodge? Was thinking of heading up toward Brooks Lake, and east from there. What is the best way to the B.L. parking area? .....do you run the side of the highway? Have ridden quite a bit off trail K... is the riding on the way there from LML similar to that area? Thanks for any suggestions.

We are coming out to Togwotee the last week of March. Stayed at TML once, this will be our first time staying at Lava Mountain Lodge. Not looking for secret riding areas, but which direction should we head from the lodge? Was thinking of heading up toward Brooks Lake, and east from there. What is the best way to the B.L. parking area? .....do you run the side of the highway? Have ridden quite a bit off trail K... is the riding on the way there from LML similar to that area? Thanks for any suggestions.

we are lml guides we can help you find the rocking riding on the moutain

we are lml guides we can help you find the rocking riding on the moutain

Get a hold of these guys, a cool bunch. A guide is well worth it in that area, get your bearings and then hit the mountain with out them for a day or two.
Excellent lodging choice too.

Thanks for the replies. I am going to talk to the crew and see what they think about the 3c idea for a couple days. I know the area south of TML pretty well, but have not been up by Brooks Lake. What is the average cost for guiding for the day. We will have 8 guys. !/2 are experienced and good mountain riders, and 1/2 are newbies to the mountains, but have good sleds and are solid riders who take care of themselves. 3 weeks from today, we will be there. Hoping the snow will still be
great!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I am going to talk to the crew and see what they think about the 3c idea for a couple days. I know the area south of TML pretty well, but have not been up by Brooks Lake. What is the average cost for guiding for the day. We will have 8 guys. !/2 are experienced and good mountain riders, and 1/2 are newbies to the mountains, but have good sleds and are solid riders who take care of themselves. 3 weeks from today, we will be there. Hoping the snow will still be
great!

Here is there web site it shows some prices to give you an idea. http://3csnowmobileguide.com/

Premium Features

Back