• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Latest re-flash, whats the consensus.

go-on-two

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
bc canada
Was wondering if the new map on the 2021's is better then the 20.5 update? My 20 Khaos has the 20.5 flash, but seems like there must be room for improvement!!

J
Dec 23, 2018
I got it put in on Friday and rode yesterday and it's definitely better. I noticed a bit better throttle response and it seemed a little crisper. It's not night and day from the 20.5 flash but it's a nice improvement

gdwrnch10

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
northern Utah
My 19 seems to also have better low speed throttle response. Also starts a little faster. Have had every update and this is the best.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I have a 2020 Khaos and with the 20.5 flash. Compared to a 2021 khoas they are identical. Somewhat off topic Question for the masses, does your 850s blow brown smoke constantly under WOT? Mine has done it since new, I leave brown streaks in the snow everywhere I go. At first I thought it was a break in rich condition, but it hasn't improved since break in. Its the same with my buddies 21 850. You can tell everywhere we go cause we leave brown exhaust skidmarks in the snow lol

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
I have a 2020 Khaos and with the 20.5 flash. Compared to a 2021 khoas they are identical. Somewhat off topic Question for the masses, does your 850s blow brown smoke constantly under WOT? Mine has done it since new, I leave brown streaks in the snow everywhere I go. At first I thought it was a break in rich condition, but it hasn't improved since break in. Its the same with my buddies 21 850. You can tell everywhere we go cause we leave brown exhaust skidmarks in the snow lol

I’ll have to check mine when I get it back. I heard that from someone else on Facebook as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
It so we don't get lost, just follow it back. ;) I only have seen 1 850 not doing it although the rest all seem to do it different amounts.

Solby

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Mine sure does have a smokey looking lower side panel.

Premium Features