• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Last night's game!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Who here watched that pitiful football game last night? Man, I am a Broncos fan, but they SUCK BAD!:mad::mad::mad:

Release your comments and frustrations here. I'd love to hear what others have to say!

Bronc's fan here too but that was pitiful to watch. Marshall and Sheffler are the only bright spots to look forward to in the future. Cutler shows signs at times but other times you can see how much he has to mature. I chalked up this season to a rebuilding one several weeks ago. :mad:

Last edited:
I chalked up this season to a rebuilding one several weeks ago. :mad:

As did I. Their offensive and defensive lines pretty much got manhandled. Couldn't run the ball, most of the time Cutler was being hurried/harassed/sacked.

I'm a Broncos fan too, but give credit to the Texans. You gotta like what good ol' Kubiak did with that team. And Williams is going to be a stud. I like that guy. Humble, genuine, and good D lineman.

As for the Broncos...they have a lot of talent, but make a lot of mistakes. I like the "yute" of the team. I think they'll come together in the next year or two. Cutler is young, think back to Elway's first couple of years. At least Cutler hasn't goosed a guard thinking he was the center.

Anyone else feel that, although they aren't mathematically out of it, that they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs?

Oh well, there's always next year.

I think Cutler will come around also, he's basicallly still a rookie even though he's technically not. I remember cussing at Elway on the TV a lot when I first moved to Denver (1985). Plus I think losing Tom Nalen has hurt their O-line a lot. They have backups/guys playing out of position across the line...

I'm not, and I remember watching Craig Morton play before Elway!;)
and Sammy Winder
and Lyle Alzado
the 3 Amigos

Crap! I had better stop, I am starting to feel old, YIKES!

I'm older than dirt-but not by much,I lived in the metro area(westminster) from '61-'68. Now those were some lean fuggin yrs!!!:( they'll bounce back!!:)

Premium Features

Back