• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ktm 380

E
Dec 19, 2007
I have a 60+ hp 380 engine forsale. With possibly enough spare parts to make a complete Snowbike. Ported, hc head, complete with cdi, pipe, vforce, new hydro clutch and perfectly jeted pwk carb for 8-10k. It has a hybrid Trans mostly mxc gears with the sx 2nd gear so less gap between 2&3. Pulls 15t counter shaft sprocket on my timbersled no problem. It will need a mix of race fuel under 8k. Never dynoed but it hangs with the 450s without even opening the pv. When pv opens it's no contest. It has an electric carb heater and big stator to run heated grips. it got a new cylinder this season and had the crank rebuilt last year so its tight. Many people have put these in the newer 2 stroke frames but the rear swingarm bolt is 2mm bigger so you would need to bore out the hole in the back of the block. It's still in my snowbike if you want to hear it run. I have a 97ish frame it will fit in and some 02 inverted forks plus a couple spare pipes. All the pipes are in rough shape though. possible trade for snowbike stuff or ktm stuff. Wyo/ut area. $2000 obo call or Txt 307-679-7785

Premium Features