• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kingvale Weather/Snow report

Cold and windy today. High of 30 today low 14. We had Ferocious wind last night. Ground Blizzard conds. for awhile. Wind gust of 64 mph at 3am. measured wind chill at -33. Lost power for a few hours this morning. Few broken trees around.

prolly the worst type of weather we can get IMO...

man, i love it when DSK makes my nipples hard. :)

jeff

I just puked in my mouth a little!

Good to see some more good weather, supposed to be like this all through the week! Ill be gone to New York for a week but ill be sure to be in the hills when I get back!

Donnersnowking

Keep up the posts, I am checking every hour. I am heading up Thursday morning to ride and looks like it could good be good!

STC

I know this is 11th hour 59th minute but looking for anybody hitting it today, DSK etc...need to hit b4 trip to southeast tomorrow...kills me I am going to miss this weeekend

Thanks! I am going to throw one more out.........anyone for tomorrow 12-20 for Mt Rose or LTS? This crap is killing me having to leave tomorrow night at 11:00 pm RED EYE! But I gotta get 1 ride in b4 Colorado!

1" of new snow since 3pm this afternoon. Moderate snow and 16 degrees outside right now. Unusual weather for these parts. Could get alot of snow out of a little precip this weekend.

It just started raining hard here in the valley! Its coming your way!! Really cold here as well!!!!! Gunna be a good weekend boys!

Premium Features

Back