• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos limiter strap

rydningen

Premium Member
Can anyone measure the lenght between a fixed point om the rail and up to the front suspension arm of the rear suspension?

Converting a pro to Khaos geometry and only need to get the limiter strap to the correct lenght.

Something like below, stock pro measures 19cm between the points.

Thanks

1D77C6C5-4AE6-45AC-A59E-D71C112C6058.jpeg7ACFF4E2-5B0B-4D46-82D5-2E04B43A93CE.jpeg

Last edited:
We have khaos length limiters that come with our conversion packages. Please call the shop and we can get you taken care of.

406-763-0365

Thanks, but shipping and taxes, plus the time it would take makes it a non-option for me.

Putting this together to test on the last weeks of the season, planning to extend the stock limiters while waiting for a pair from Polaris.

EDIT: Have not taken into account the tipped up rail on the Khaos making for this measurement to be useless, and also the stock limiters. Will be looking into other solutions!

Last edited:
The khaos strap will let the shock out about 1/2", so it is not compatible with a Pro length FTS.

If you are installing Khaos rails on a Pro. Use your stock PRO shock and stock limiter strap. You will like it, I’ve converted a number this winter.
What does this accomplish?
less planted feel or...
Somewhere between a pro and full khaos I’d guess.
Am Debating doing raptor limiter and shock extension or do rails get it done without?

The khaos strap will let the shock out about 1/2", so it is not compatible with a Pro length FTS.

Planning to run a Fox shock in Khaos length with longer limiter and stock pro rails with antistab.

If you are installing Khaos rails on a Pro. Use your stock PRO shock and stock limiter strap. You will like it, I’ve converted a number this winter.

Interesting. I have a sled set up with the Fox IQS, which is not available with the Khaos lenght FTS, guess ill look for a set of Khaos rails for that one!

I’ve got one of the sleds set up like Tony mentioned, as well as a khaos. Like he said it’s pretty well in between, but closer to the khaos. More playful then the standard rmk set up, little more control then the khaos.

You've been installing just the Khaos rails and everything else stock for a pro?

Anyone have any results going the other way? Mine is a 174 so khaos rails aren’t an option, but I thought about the longer limiter strap and velocity shocks off a khaos?

Premium Features

Back