• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kenai Crazys remind me why I like to ride with them so much...

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
I'm whooped!

Awesome snow, warm weather, BAD light. Great times had by all. Big thanks to Doug for trying to chop down the biggest tree on the hill with his ski. (not pictured)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P1040642.JPG P1040654.JPG P1040695.JPG P1040736.JPG P1040745.JPG

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
attachment.php

attachment.php

LOL, Me too. I think thats the farthest my sled has ever traveled without a rider. Thankfully it missed the too Poo's and found some nice soft trees near the bottom.

Good times

for sure a learning experence riding with them boys........looks like you boys had a blast..so did ya end up going places where you thought..oh my god what am I doing here?..or crap I am gonna die?..thats a pretty typical feeling riding with those boys.....

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
They are a tough act to follow. I'm definately going to need more track to follow them up every hill, my 153 super flex challenger doesn't hold a candle to the Challenger Extreme 162. I think John and Doug both could school me on an elan.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
They are a tough act to follow. I'm definately going to need more track to follow them up every hill, my 153 super flex challenger doesn't hold a candle to the Challenger Extreme 162. I think John and Doug both could school me on an elan.

yea we pretty much came to the same conclusions....more track, bigger ()(), and that was with john riding his assault..cant imagine him on his dragon...and doug is just nuts..and when ya get them togeather...........you will be well schooled..I think robert(prayin for snow) is right it has to do with something in the water in kenai......

T
how good did johns dragon run?I hear it runs very good....

John's sled has some power, that's for sure. Some of the hills we were climbing gave him some problems. Too much power, not enough track length. Thank god he ONLY has a 155". Brook's sled has alot of power also, but the stock track sucks. If he had an Extreme or powderclaw 162? , we couldn't touch his marks. Yesterday was the best 'crappy weather' ride I've ever been on.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
John's sled has some power, that's for sure. Some of the hills we were climbing gave him some problems. Too much power, not enough track length. Thank god he ONLY has a 155". Brook's sled has alot of power also, but the stock track sucks. If he had an Extreme or powderclaw 162? , we couldn't touch his marks. Yesterday was the best 'crappy weather' ride I've ever been on.

looks like it was a great ride..was it where we rode last time?..and here I thought johns was a 163..bet it is a handfull with a 155...hey..happy easter to you and melissa....

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I think robert(prayin for snow) is right it has to do with something in the water in kenai......

After riding with these nuts the last few years I have noticed a few things....1. Altitude masks are required where guys get stuck.
2. Mountain goats are jealous of the crazy (technical) climbs they some how make look easy. Note to self-anyone can climb straight up with lots of power, technical "tree hugging" with these guys is a whole other thing.
Lastly....why does my Life Insurance rates go up every time these guys ask me to go ride with them:rolleyes:

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Thsi thread sure makes me wish I had stayed home from Arcticman and played with my Kenai Krazies! Weather suxed at Arcticman and the ssnow was not that great either. Brought waaay too much fuel and not enough beer. Good to be home. Almost unloaded at Turny for a quick rip. Snow looked killer in Turny! Looks like you guys had a ball.

Dougy, I that your belly bra in the back seat of my truck :eek:

Premium Features