• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just Red Repped somebody

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
So I have never been the type to throw out red rep too much. I think I have actually done it a few times, probably mostly to J-Fly, but then again, who hasn't red repped J-fly. LOL. But this azz hat just made a post that got me going.

Here is what he posted.

"For the sake of $20 get it, even if the policy says anything under $1000 you have to fix regardless. If you do some damage and figure it to be around the couple hundred mark, throw the sled off a cliff or tape the throttle and start it pointed at a rock, make sure it is over $1000 damage to get your $20 worth."

If you want a little background here's the thread.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169739

Being that I am in the rental business and have to deal with the occasional fruit like this it got me a little fired up.

Anyways, I red repped him and just wanted to see what you peeps thought. Am I justified, was I too hard on the poor chap? I'd like to hear what you think. Post it up.

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
Ya you were a little harsh. turning him red and all. but don't sweat it. ill drop 20 mill worth of green to ya just for owning up to your red. cheers:beer; oh and my .02 pay the $20

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
So I have never been the type to throw out red rep too much. I think I have actually done it a few times, probably mostly to J-Fly, but then again, who hasn't red repped J-fly. LOL. But this azz hat just made a post that got me going.

Here is what he posted.

"For the sake of $20 get it, even if the policy says anything under $1000 you have to fix regardless. If you do some damage and figure it to be around the couple hundred mark, throw the sled off a cliff or tape the throttle and start it pointed at a rock, make sure it is over $1000 damage to get your $20 worth."

If you want a little background here's the thread.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169739

Being that I am in the rental business and have to deal with the occasional fruit like this it got me a little fired up.

Anyways, I red repped him and just wanted to see what you peeps thought. Am I justified, was I too hard on the poor chap? I'd like to hear what you think. Post it up.

Red rep him if you think that is the right thing to do,that's fine. But by making a thread telling everyone here what you did is an invitation for some others on here to give the guy red just for the heck of it.

Premium Features