• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

just curious..

funny cause none of those letters you listed describe mine or billys diesel.. no rattlin.. its not a 95 6.5 liter chevy and the only time i smell it is when i fill up, which isnt that often makin 20 mpg and im always toasty drivin around listenin to my turbo scream at people in gas powered trucks

funny cause none of those letters you listed describe mine or billys diesel.. no rattlin.. its not a 95 6.5 liter chevy and the only time i smell it is when i fill up, which isnt that often makin 20 mpg and im always toasty drivin around listenin to my turbo scream at people in gas powered trucks

1. Your lucky because all us gasers have to smell that nasty shat your polutin us with.

2. Good luck on that 20 mpg ,you aint gonna get that mileage ridin round town. Let alone in 4 high.

3. I don't hear your little whistle screaming, cuz my truck buzy bumping the tunes, which luckily drowns out your whistle.

dont worry i got stacks comin to drone out that music of yours easily.. and keep your windows up cause when i get in my powerband there will be nothin but a cloud of soot comin out.. and a couple hundred for a programmer ill be gettin my mpgs

Premium Features

Back