• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

just curious..

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
kinda random but just kinda been wondering why the sleds i ride dont show up on my posts.. im kinda jealous of you guys

Are you talking about the signature block at the bottom of user posts? You can create a signature in the "User CP" and then click "Edit Signature".

A
Jan 28, 2008
dankorage
hahaha with alaska snow rider sticker.. most people dont know those drop 4 lbs and add 3 hp.. i had 2 on my 120.. had to sell it cause it had to much power

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
hahaha with alaska snow rider sticker.. most people dont know those drop 4 lbs and add 3 hp.. i had 2 on my 120.. had to sell it cause it had to much power

Shhhhhhhhhh... I have been trying to keep that sh-ite a secret :D :beer;:beer;

A
Jan 28, 2008
dankorage
you keep that a secret dozer! if word gets out ill never be able to keep up.. real secret is permanent marker tho.. less weight loss but the fumes get into the cylinder through the plug wires and boost comp.. i dont mean to get all scientific.. and i got the ford for the motor! and i like payin outragious fuel prices

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
you keep that a secret dozer! if word gets out ill never be able to keep up.. real secret is permanent marker tho.. less weight loss but the fumes get into the cylinder through the plug wires and boost comp.. i dont mean to get all scientific.. and i got the ford for the motor! and i like payin outragious fuel prices

ill try to but you know the high flyer magees haha, i dislike your diesel whistlin at me your chevy didnt do that

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
CUMMIN!! Puff youll be Puffin black smoke from behind.. Besides, hot chicks dont like guys with GAS!!!

Dude are you kidding? Who wants to ride around in a rattle trap, stinky azz, piece of farm equip, that don't heat up unless you are draggin a boat down the road at 60. :eek:

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
..as previously stated.. HOT CHICKS! haha..:D

PS mine heats upto 190 in 13 minutes, or before i make it too benson in the morning.. and i could do that while towing a very large boat!!:face-icon-small-ton

A
Jan 28, 2008
dankorage
dont hate puff just cause my truck will tow a boat down the road at 60.. or because you had to fill up in pville cause your truck had a little load on it. AND ITS NOT EVEN PURPLE!

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
there aint not hatin, just don't understand your desire to want to pay a buck more a gallon for something that a. smells b. rattles and c. doesn't have a heater that will work below 20 degrees. Ivory says best invest in a bra or coldfront.

Premium Features