• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jordan Valley Trail Riders

E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
Hey just trying to see who all rides the Jordan Valley Trails, and what machines they are riding. I have two sleds, but hopefully the one will just be for company this year. I'm rocking out my HAWK. What about everybody else>?

O

olymon

I ride an old xlt that I have extended out to a 136". An extended steering post with a riser on top of that. Stock bore 580 motor with slp triple pipes on it. It's a fun and light sled. easy to spot with the volvo snowflap ;-P Charlevoix towards Mancellona is the normal riding area. This year I'll be riding a red gen II that I'm converting over from a twin to a ultra 680 and putting a 136" finger under it. Extended steering post and riser to make it a little more stand-up friendly.

E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
east jordan, charlevoix, alba, GREEN LANTERN? elmira

Who rides these areas and knows of good backcountry off hwy 131? We followed some guys a few years ago across the tracks and went off trail for a while, but i do not remember where, but it was a good ride. who's up for exploring or showing new people where to trek>?

M

M C

Apr 21, 2009
Golden Valley MN
we have shack in Ironwood, usually ride around there or Bessemer. Lots of good backcountry, everyone just drives on by!

D
Dec 4, 2007
Central Lower Michigan
I have a cabin on the north end of Mancelona(North of old ski hill). My neighbor Jim is one of the groomers for JVT. I refuse to ride trails weekends due to the snow crosser wannabees. We do lots of sunday/monday rides though. Also the locals have some awesome Wednesday rides.
03 Pro x,97 spruce goose 700 SKS,98 xc....many others...Depends on mood. Even got caught ridin the old ladys XCF last year (never again-no fun)

Premium Features