• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's getting deep in here

With all the BS posts lately, I was wondering if there is any way to "ignore" people on this forum so I wouldn't have to sift through all the bickering to find the informative posts that I remember from days past. If there is I can't find it. Would be a nice feature.

It's scary how many people just need to log off and go riding. Trust me, it's a great distraction from all the BS on here...
:beer;

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
all the crying comes from the lack of snow in the lower 48 and the fact is there most likely wont be any till december at the earlest, unlike last year when we had 4 feet by now, so prepare yourself for more pain on SW!!!!

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
AK-Rider,

Click the members name next to their Avatar(picture) on one of their posts. Then click "View Public Profile". You will then be at their profile screen. Click User Lists under their name and then click "Add to Ignore List". Then click Yes obviously to add them to your ignore list.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
all the crying comes from the lack of snow in the lower 48 and the fact is there most likely wont be any till december at the earlest, unlike last year when we had 4 feet by now, so prepare yourself for more pain on SW!!!!

Now its really bad, Graveler showed up in the Alaska section !!!!!

Premium Features