• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is anyone developing a kit to convert from Diamond Drive to Chaincase yet?

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
hmmm...you sure they were and are friends..??...you know i have been sledding a long long time...and the part of sledding i remember and enjoy most and still giggle about today is the stucks and the overcoming the breakdowns in the backcountry with the fellas i rode with and being a team...its not the highmarks i remember..its the adventure and adversity and us "friends" never letting each other down and it defined the true spirit of snowmobiling..
QUOTE]

Yep, we had one of our guys with a 1M that had engine issues. We had to pull him over a few passes in 2+ feet of pow to get him home.

We ended up not being able to get him the whole way back, but it sure was an experience trying to get a dead sled through deep powder.

Tried hooking multiple sleds together. Tried straight towing (Pulled the bumper right off my rental)

All in all, it was a good experience to see everyone pitching in to bring a buddy home.....

Reactions: m8magicandmystery
Premium Features