• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is $10000 OTD good price for 2009 163 Dragon?

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
I don't know how much your paying for taxes, etc. but dealers end of winter/beginning of spring were selling those for around $8750+ taxes and fees. Make sure your not paying more than that before all those fees.

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
You better talk him down a bunch then. Otherwise find another dealer, there are still plenty of leftovers out there.

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
Probably a bit much I would think. Current model year in the fall would probably be around that much give or take a smidge but a non current, in the middle of summer at 10g's. Hmmmm a bit pricey I think unless it comes with some good peace of mind, a 3 year warranty and some goodies.

How is the service department? That may be a deal right there if the service department is top notch and take care of their customers first and foremost is worth a few bucks IMO?

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
"How is the service department? That may be a deal right there if the service department is top notch and take care of their customers first and foremost is worth a few bucks IMO?"

What he said. These sleds are having some motor issues now and are waiting for a certain recall. We have a great service department in town and that is definitely a reason to stay loyal.

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
Listen to the previous 2 threads, with the issues they have some guys had several downs and i still believe it wasn't completely Poo if you had several motor issues, the ones purchased from the best dealers had little or no problems (Carl's, Tri City and a few others) but they charge more cuz of set up 10k from them is cheap from a put on the skies and windsheild guy it's to high, anyway Oct is the time to buy, when the new programs are out IMO

Premium Features