• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I want your trades!

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
Got a trailer you would like to upgrade? I want your trades! Bring in that trailer or call us and let's see what we can do for you in terms of a trade in!

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
PM'd you both back - working on some trades now, so may have some more used inventory here soon! I'll post up what we do get in! Used stuff goes like hotcakes!

Thanks -

Paul

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
do u have and sled decks for a long box used or new have a 2006 yacht club 3 place open wanting to trade

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
do u have and sled decks for a long box used or new have a 2006 yacht club 3 place open wanting to trade

I have a new 2010 Full Lotus sled deck that would be perfect! Check em out, they are the top of the line deck on the market today. All aluminum, TIG welded, composite decking, superclamps, mandrel bent tubing, led lights, adjustable width sides moves from 7'3 to 8'2 approx, 11' telescoping ramp with Superglides, on man operation, courtesy light and switch for your gear under the deck!

Here is a link for info on these decks:
http://www.flmmetals.com/index_main.html

Thanks and give us a call 801-266-0103!

Premium Features