• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need a new helmet!

TurboSportTSi

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2022
Lewistown, MT
The Titan has a really cool design, but the F3 Carbon is stupid light! The wife & I have the standard F3s...we sprung for the F3 Carbon for our daughter and now we're both jealous. ? Assuming the EPS shape works for your grape, it would be my choice.

Have the GoPro mount for the F3 as well, which is pretty slick and has worked well so far.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
No but clearly i need it. i will check out the accessories at their website. if you have a link for it please send. thanks big time!! I had a brain freeze all last sunday.

TurboSportTSi

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2022
Lewistown, MT
Oh, yeah, you definitely do! I was annoyed with it at first, but it's really not a big deal to take in & out as needed.

I've gotten them on Amazon before too.

Do you have the breathbox? Can't remember if it came with the helmet. I don't recall buying it separately, so it probably does.

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
I have been using an F3 Carbon this season. I really like it. It's light and the fit is good. The venting can be cold down the trail. I wear a head sock in it most of the time that stops most of the cold venting. My Klim Edge goggles fit well and my ABOMS.

Premium Features