• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HYFLYR jr.! on the way...

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
congrats, hope he is has healthy as can be.

A little off topic but is this "HYFLYR" freakishly tall person who went to Bartlett and graduated from there in 02? Friends with Blake St John.

I promise I am not a stocker lol. The only way I figuared it was you is that I was at Platinum Jacks last night and see a black 08 f-250 with HYFLYR plate. And then I seen you walk out regonized ya. I cant forget someone that is like 7ft tall LOL

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
congrats, hope he is has healthy as can be.

A little off topic but is this "HYFLYR" freakishly tall person who went to Bartlett and graduated from there in 02? Friends with Blake St John.

I promise I am not a stocker lol. The only way I figuared it was you is that I was at Platinum Jacks last night and see a black 08 f-250 with HYFLYR plate. And then I seen you walk out regonized ya. I cant forget someone that is like 7ft tall LOL

Don't you mean you watched him stumble out? Hahaha! Oh and the black Cobra with the "OSHTSN" plates next to that wimpy ford, is the real hottness! Hahaha just kiddin

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Whoa buddy....:D

Congrats, my wife is due in December found out it's a boy as well. They'll be balling against each other some day. LOL

:beer;

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Congrats to both Remmy & HYFLYR......The only thing that I wonder about is they are both tall guys riding turbo sleds sniffing race gas. Just don't get the baby's formula mixed up with the race gas or we will have two tots on Mod 120's (custom long tracks of course) fighting it out on the bunny hills.....Maybe the legend of Sasquatch will be reborn in these mountains;)
(Disclaimer) These are both good guys that will make good dads, any mix up of steroids, race gas & milk would be purely accidental. "Batteries not included"

On a serious note, Cheers to both of you, may God bless you both with healthy baby's.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
LMAO, thanks bud. That was hilarious!

Congrats corey, they will battle for sure, haha.

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK
Congrats on the baby. They really change some things, but you would never want to go back. My son just turned 1 yr this month. And yes, it's too early to be looking for deals on 120's on CL.

Premium Features