• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hyfax profiles????

I have recently purchased Rail extensions and a track to streach my 2011 Summit Freeride 154 to a 163. I'm having a heck of a time trying to find hyfaxes long enough. on stock Ski doo 163's the rails don't extend all the way back to the wheels so a 59 inch slide will work. The rail extensions I purchased from Tracks USA go all the way back. so when I purchased the 59' slides left 3 inches of rail exposed. so I need at least a 63 inch slide. I talked to Ben at Tracks USA and he said they have profile 26 slides long enough to work but everything I've read say the summit xp's use a profile 28. I see the 26's were manufactured for polaris and they might work but I was wondering if anyone has any info on the actual dimentions of all the different profiles. I've searched the interweb and can't find anything that shows Hyfax profiles and the dimentions of the them. lots of pictures of the different profiles but nothing with measurements. I'm guessing each Manufacturer has their own style and some would cross referance but.... I need more than that. can anyone help? I've searched this forum and couldn't turn anything up either.

A
Oct 31, 2011
Coeur d Alene Idaho
Hey i ran into the same problem! i bought the stock 163 hyfaxes and just ran it. Does not cause any problems at all. there was just a little scuffing on the back bottom of the Tracks USA rail extension. I had mine all powder coated so i can easily see where it has been touching the metal clips of the track. No biggie at all. Like i said a few scuffs.

Forgot to add. i am also running no bogey wheels and an inner wheel kit for the rear.

Last edited:
Premium Features