• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hows about we do another Raffle?????

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
Ok Guys and Gals I just got Brads 2010 Polaris Dragon 163 with a BSE Turbo back from the 2009/2010 Season. I am wanting your input on another Raffle. This year we kind of planned ahead for it so instead of 1500 tickets we would only have to sell 1000 (which we did easily last year). Tickets will be the same as last year 20.00 Each with the proceeds from the tickets going to SAWS. After the State of Oregon takes their cut that is. If we sell the 1000 Saws would get around 3500.00 to 4000.00. I will post up pic's in a few.

Give me your input on what you think. Just an FYI the winner from last year DID NOT have to pay a big ol Tax bill at day of pick up he was 1099'ed and payed his tax after his accountant took care of it. Not sure what he paid but i believe it was fair. They allowed me to right fair market value of the sled as well.

I also have Simmons on Board as a sponsor and they have donated a Free set of the New GEN 3's as one of the Prizes for the Raffle. There will be more Prizes to follow :)

Michelle

Poo1.jpg poo2.jpg Poo3.jpg Poo4.jpg Poo5.jpg

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Klim and they are on board again for this raffle will let you know what prizes are later from Klim :) WooHoo

I was wondering when you would poke your head in here.....I deleted my FB it has MORE drama then Snowest.....LMAO.
LOL I haven't had much time for either FB or here in the last couple weeks. been super busy at work trying to make money to play all winter. I will keep my eye on this thread so I can call ya and get my tickets. the sled looks good

Premium Features

Back