• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How your friends ride!

Can't use any pics you've already posted Mike! There, I should be safe now :beer;

lmao....actually I lost the hard drive on my computer the other night..my pics are in limbo right now other then whats on photobucket.............hhmmm..nope not going there.........

Bad Kitties.....there Jason! No more watch this!

DSCN0082.jpg
[/IMG]

One of my buddies

one of snowests own akmclean (super steep and you had to have seen the ride that got him there!)
QUOTE]

You have me hangin on the edge of my seat like a NASCAR fan, wanting to see the landing Joe:eek:
nice pics:beer;

Ultra tim.

Watch what you ask for .... I bet I can talk to your brother or a few others here and make you wish you hadn't started this thread. :D:beer;:beer;

I know but my camera only takes pictures of other riders and you are very right there are pictures out there, but as you know this is fun! I hope to ride with alot more of snowesters this year I work week on week off but I'm home every day so you could say 24/7!:beer;:D

No serious damage to the sled;) Only cracked his digital gauge,cracked the plastic around the gauge, broke both of the intake vents, and bent his bars all up...................

Already posted this in the random picture thread but...........
007.jpg

That's not a Sea-doo
Second ride on his brand new XP

Uh,... I WAS looking forward to ride with you this winter, but if this is how your friends end up when they ride with you, I will have to re-think it... :eek::beer;:D

Lol, looking forward to riding with you too Dasha, in that first pic we were on our way back and his belt got wet lol, he got lucky it wasn't that deep.

The second pic was crazy, we found a nice play area out in peters ville and he was banging the sides of a small swamp/stream that was froze over, well he got to the end and hit a beaver damn (on the right side of the pic) I have video some where of the waterfall coming out of it. After we got it out (luckily a huge group saw us and stopped to help) we stripped the pipe and can and started pulling, we pulled for 30 min and each time more water would dump out of the motor :eek:.

We put it back together and had to tow it out. That night it was totally stripped, dried and reassembled for the next day. We got about 10 miles out and it seized. Our guess was water got into the oil line and froze up plugging the line.

Premium Features

Back