• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Do you even know the definition of fascism?????
I mean we can link 50 articles that have come out since 1/6/21 describing how Trump was a Fasict all along but they don't read them. Keep in mind these are anti-intellectuals so they only hear orange man bad. It isn't that we are saying it wrong it is that they don't listen to anyone who contrasts their viewpoint who doesn't have a talk show. They love King Trump and wish he was even more of an authoritarian...but not too much of a fascist like Mussolini or Hitler. The History channel tells them they are bad guys.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Sorry anchor babies, the white house is officially an assisted living facility. By the way simple green your grammar is slipping.
Dats coo

The WH and Congress both got lost thanks to Trump's incompetence. Marinate on that fact.

This is the boomer generation's last stand. After him, America is gonna get real weird. Henry Rollins for President in 2024!

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Do you even know the definition of fascism?????

Another brilliant laser beam of response. I'm sure I don't per your question. My dad served in WWII as a combat marine raider on Guadacanal, Guam, Okinawa. His up close and kinda personal experiences with fascism as shared with me and my own Boy's State experience clearly left a gap in my school'in. I'm sure I'm too old to re-programmed now.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Another brilliant laser beam of response. I'm sure I don't per your question. My dad served in WWII as a combat marine raider on Guadacanal, Guam, Okinawa. His up close and kinda personal experiences with fascism as shared with me and my own Boy's State experience clearly left a gap in my school'in. I'm sure I'm too old to re-programmed now.
Then you clearly know that your previous reference to democratic “fascists” is BS and that the closest the US has come to a true “fascist “ situation is Donny’s lies about the election, his attempts to overturn it through blatant lies and misinformation and the nice little maga stunt on Jan 6... not to mention all of his attacks on the free press and free elections in general. A statement such as “if I lose then the election must be rigged” was an incredibly dangerous thing for the leader of a “free” country to say. Good riddence to that fat orange fu(k

P
Dec 15, 2018
No but seriously is it ok to be a nazis now? Fuc$ my parents taught me to hate them. This sucks. Its gonna be hard for me to be a nazis. Oh well, times change I guess? What else should I know? Is the earth really flat?? ****in@ nazis on a flat earth that just wrecks my sensibilities! Damnit

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Then you clearly know that your previous reference to democratic “fascists” is BS and that the closest the US has come to a true “fascist “ situation is Donny’s lies about the election, his attempts to overturn it through blatant lies and misinformation and the nice little maga stunt on Jan 6... not to mention all of his attacks on the free press and free elections in general. A statement such as “if I lose then the election must be rigged” was an incredibly dangerous thing for the leader of a “free” country to say. Good riddence to that fat orange fu(k
My goodness, you act as if you actually believe that the election was legit.
We're pretty sure that you know better than that.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
No but seriously is it ok to be a nazis now? Fuc$ my parents taught me to hate them. This sucks. Its gonna be hard for me to be a nazis. Oh well, times change I guess? What else should I know? Is the earth really flat?? ****in@ nazis on a flat earth that just wrecks my sensibilities! Damnit
These guys are just as confused. They formed a militia for their favorite fascist.

9324617656ba6b9d4f9f4f4c4d6c0742.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Isn't it ironic how these clowns imply that our great President Trump is such a bad fellow, yet it's bidden that felt the need to surround his inauguration with 10,000 armed troops.

These people kinda live in their own version of reality.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Awesome-Coming from a supporter of the guy who picked “the best people “ and had to pardon how many of them on his way outta office?? You think that just maybe he pardoned them so they wouldn’t spill the beans?

And quit being such a bigot. Just because someone’s sexual preference doesn’t align with yours doesn’t make them unfit for a job.
Transgender means a shade off or troubled. Mentally unstable. There are only 2 genders there science guy.

Premium Features