• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

Department of Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said Wednesday that she supports efforts from the Biden administration to require the U.S. military to implement an all-electric vehicle fleet by 2030, telling lawmakers that she believes "we can get there."

What could go wrong with that?

FFS

Miss me? Ya like a heart attack :)

So I go state side and get to see how things are in a few red states as if we need to actually see what the fake news has about the blue states.

Pretty damn crazy,

Had to mind my own business unless some one struck a funny bone.

First thing was wow it's really green in some states.

Than **** starts going to hell , people still wearing masks, even parents with toddlers.

Could you imagine being a little kid and having some muzzled dumb ass parent trying to express love to a child that has no idea what facial expressions are?

Still have them here also but I just thought it's because this city has it's share of liberals, that needs no explanation.

Went for a long walk to work out the rigor mortis setting in from 14 hours of flight and change overs and what really struck me odd is that a crap load of this newer construction of housing is 100% vinyl siding, I'm talking square footage that would run 800 to a mill plus up here. Thank goodness that siding doesn't use any petro products and the best way to conserve easements and recreational sights is to run major over head power lines threw out well planned play grounds park ways, pet walks and natural habitats with ponds and wildlife, peachy.

EMF, Safe distance from these power lines would be at least 700 feet, that's 233 yards.
Main power lines are usually located on METAL towers up to 180 feet tall, that's 60 yards, they transport high-voltage electricity and serve entire cities and towns.

Some of the sewer drains gave me quite the chuckle, they had stickers that said no fish dumping.
Only one Walleye over 28 inches total length may be possessed.
I'm sure that leaves one hell of a mess across the border.

You know that fake news? amazing ****, you know some of those killings we've been seeing?
Not true the ones getting killed are far right wingers tormenting good honest citizens.

The best one was this older person making a comment about diaper boy.
Wait for it........................................................
.......... I think president biden is a good president
Okay, speechless, couldn't even think of a nice thing to say out of respect for an elderly.

There lies the problem

Older people listen to this fake news and believe it because our country wouldn't deceive them.

These AR assault rifles are bad and should be taken off the streets because they kill people as another example.

Russia started the war and is a killer and they are to stupid and are loosing the war because they have no army and their military is weak. and they have no military.
How big is the Russian military in 2023?
In terms of active-duty personnel, they are the world's fifth-largest military force, with 1.15 million and at least two million reserve personnel.
Okay????
How many troops did Russia have in 2019?
In terms of active-duty personnel, they are the world's fifth-largest military force, with 1.15 million and at least two million reserve personnel.
Really????
I'd like to look up the stats before a few years back, that is actually posted somewhere in this thread and then it claimed the second or third largest army in the world. China, India, Russia non NATO members, not to mention all with much bigger military by the millions.

Construction was another thing noticed, dialed into a union job across from where I was staying.

Pretty obvious the ones actually building the sight are educated boys but when you get to the **** work quit a bit different. Usually they showed up in multiple vehicles loaded and some not doing so good checking the good old dipstick and when a foremen or boss man was around it was abvious not all were team players, no comprendo.

Pretty obvious this disease is everywhere, The old can't believe this great country would lie to them, the young have no clue and think gender inequality is a real problem, there's a fair share that believe Trump is a thief and will create civil war, Covid is real, there is a border crisis but no one knows why and jack daniels has balls.
1683236606442.png

I could ramble on but why, we're in a war and it's been killing the people of this country for a long time, it just went into warp speed with this administration.

They don't need guns and ammo, there is no need.

Premium Features

Back