• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

That explains what's going on in a round about way, everyone in bidens administration DOES NOT have the experiance for thier positions and it's becoming obvious they are the fall guys.

A friend was flying back last week and complained about the old plane coming back. I'm like what do you mean?
As I'm listening my jaw about hits the floor as in WTF, the plastic panel along the passenger window side, lower part was held together with what ??? duct tape !!!! ARE YOU F----- NUTZ? I know over reacting, yes, that's me. That is NOT a puddle hopper flight or is normal or acceptable, how the hell that even passed a walk threw inspection is beyond me. **** like that don't fly.
Gotta have incompetent people to do incompetent crap.

Maybe Fetterman should of checked into the Betty Ford Clinic for drunken stupidness, claiming depression, come on man.

STROKE
  • Paralysis or loss of muscle movement. ...
  • Difficulty talking or swallowing. ...
  • Memory loss or thinking difficulties. ...
  • Emotional problems. ...
  • Pain. ...
  • Changes in behavior and self-care ability.
What happens if you delay stroke treatment?
The result may be neurological, cognitive and physical disability or death. The longer the blockage, the greater the damage. That's why it's critical to get medical help as quickly as possible when signs and symptoms appear. You don't turn and burn on a stroke unless you prefer death.

If you believe this is legit than I have the Titanic's iceberg to sell you, dead men tell no tales.

Premium Features

Back