• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

How do I find this vid so I can share it?
1) Click the + Quote on Hawksters post you are asking about
2) That allows an "insert quotes" to pop up on your next message.
3) inside that is a letter / number combination that is searchable, and it'll come up like this:

1631312895499.png
4) Copy and paste the: ExvnAt7dFBYp on your search engine and it'll generate a more typical www.bitchute_______________ link....
5) Not intuitive, but that's the best way I've found.

Here's some more crazy ,

What is google operating system ?

Adreno is the name given to the Graphical power units of mobile devices which use Qualcomm processing units.​

What is google search engine?

CHROME

An operating system and search engine so massive that it is used around the world , so massive that it would almost be impossible to put a number to it . So massive that it wasn't able to connect the dots . Are you kidding me ?

So intelligent that it's flaunted in your face .

After yesterdays POS speech , YOU can not deny this world is at war .

Congress and the post office is exempt , guess they need to collect illegal votes and masking congress would probably suffocate those in congress .

These bastards pulled off another diversion , they used 9/11 to their advantage . All eyes on New York , we can only imagine what will be on reserve for Monday .
Companies that are trying to figure out what to do with the latest mandate have been in full blown conference calls since . We have some co-workers that slept in a board room last night .
People will be loosing jobs or walking , their saving the backbone of this country for last .

Premium Features

Back