• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

Oh my goodness, that is at the top of the list among your stupidest posts, son!
How many families were raised from income earned in ventures created by Donald Trump?
Seriously? How many tradesmen went broke when Donny didn’t pay them? How many did his bankruptcies take down while he skated away under an umbrella of lawyers?

You’re Reading me backwards Mafesto.

Im asking why aren’t United States entities imprisoning our Current leadership and calling this the same way as other governments are?

We should police our President quicker and with more force under these circumstances than our enemy does and we are sleeping,
Because that would be a coup. There is a process in place called impeachment, your orange god knows it well...

Funny how pulling out of Syria by Donny, with similar results albeit on a smaller scale, seemed like a great idea to you guys. Funny how pulling out of Afghanistan was one of Donny’s “great ideas” that got all y’all red hatters all excited, until someone else did it. Like I said before, the taliban was gonna take over no matter what, that was obvious and was likely sealed even further when Donny met with them at camp David...

The taliban kicked the soviets out. Going in there was stupid and was always going to end up like this, regardless of who was president. You go in there and kill another thousand of them and you just convince 10,000 more to join their cause against ya.

JTK

I in no manner mentioned doing anything illegally to overthrow the president…..A Coup.

You’re Reading me backwards Mafesto.

Im asking why aren’t United States entities imprisoning our Current leadership and calling this the same way as other governments are?

We should police our President quicker and with more force under these circumstances than our enemy does and we are sleeping,
Whew, That's good.
I thought we lost you for a moment!

I nominate JTK to go to Afganistan - as he has ALL the answers. Teach them critical race theory, teach them about gender studies, teach them about how Trump is Russias' bitch, and to teach them that JTK has ALL the answers to solve these problems, after that, JTK will be up there with Bill Gates!.

OH and don't forget, Biden is a bad dude - don't mess with him.

Come on, my extruded Canadian friend JTK, what say you?

Seriously? How many tradesmen went broke when Donny didn’t pay them? How many did his bankruptcies take down while he skated away under an umbrella of lawyers?

OMG!!!

MSNBC said some tradesman maybe, possibly went broke - ............BECAUSE OF TRUMP!!!

The same day that the ignorant Joe Biden administration FAILED the US Military soldiers which led to their DEATH.

You are A ****ING INGORNANT PARASASITE to human life James T Kirk.

Now you are worried about tradesmen? You guys were not concerned about pipeline workers or oil workers a few months back. Are their jobs and families more important?

Now you are worried about tradesmen? You guys were not concerned about pipeline workers or oil workers a few months back. Are their jobs and families more important?
Forgive JTK. He lives this life of chess by playing checkers.

Premium Features

Back