• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Home for sale in Lakewood

My house should be ready to hit the market right after Labor Day. Will most likely have an open house on the weekend of 9/12/09.

Lakewood CO 80226
right near 6th and garrison

Home Details
Lot size is just under 1/2 acre
house is 2398 sq ft
4 bed
2 bath (maybe 2.5 bath depending on how things go)
Living Room
Dining Room
Family Room
Large updated Kitchen
no basement but lots of storage
large detached garage
fenced in yard
ditch water rights
RV Parking/ Trailer Parking (2 spots, one on each side of the garage)

IMG00004-20090822-0927.jpg

The house has been recently updated. I'm am finishing up phase 2 of the remodel. Phase 1 was done a 2 years ago. here is a list of some of the updates. "New" means within the last 2 years

- New Roof
- New Furnace
- All new Appliances (Washer/Dryer is energy efficient, Kitchen is all stainless steel)
- Wood floors refinished
- New Concrete Driveway
- New Carpet in Master Bed and 1 other bedroom
- New Tile Hallway
- New Exterior Paint
- Some new windows and french doors
I'm sure i am missing a bunch

This is walking distance to schools and a few miles from Belmar. Easy access to 6th ave, i70 and Denver. I bought this house over 2 years ago and did phase 1 of the remodel. DJ (Rotax) lived on one side and I lived on the other. DJ moved out and the big hailstorm hit so instead of renting it out again I used the insurance $$$ plus more $$$ to do phase 2 of the remodel. Phase 2 should be finishing up this week.

PS: As an added benefit if a sledder buys the property I will include a digital hanging scale with electric hoist.

Last edited:
plug for ya

This is a great house for toy collectors! Tons of parking and storage plus a sled hoist/scale to keep your buddies honest! Good luck Chris!

I am a little north of Lakewood, and I have a smaller place then Chris, but mine was under contract in 2 days on the market. This was in July-current time frame

Premium Features

Back