• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HM TURBO KITS READY FOR 2011 PRO/ASSAULT

HM TURBOS

Premium Member
Nov 25, 2008
Lolo, MT
Hm Turbos is ready to start shipping kits. The kit finally has my stamp of approval. The kits come complete with everything you need along with detailed instructions and a support link to our company. There will be two kits available in either non-intercooled or water-to-air intercooling. The kits come with complete clutching, guages (both 02 & boost), custom fuel control system, motor mount upgrade system, cold air intake and too many other items to list. Fit and finish has been formatted into our kits to improve both reliability and durability. These kits can be ran on straight pump gas or a race gas mix, they are easy to install and come with complete support from Hm Turbos.

For more information visit: Hm Turbos

www.hmturbos.com
406-273-6111

azzkicker

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
hm

Theses are the cleanest most innovative turboes I've been around and they rip! Mark needs one

M
Oct 16, 2010
Fit and Finish

Absolutely....There is no doubt that these kits work and the fit and finish is second to none. What I love about this kit is the simplicity compared to the kit that I had on my Dragon. The Dragon kit is awesome and works good but I can still see and access everything on this new kit. If a guy didn't know better, you would think this was done by the factory. And performance, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

M
Oct 16, 2010
A chance to ride

If you want the opportunity to actually ride one of these, look for the post titled "HM Turbo Pro RMK". There you will find out how where I will be and how to contact me. You won't be disappointed.

V
Dec 21, 2010
Shane I talked to you a few times about a 0-1500ft turbo kit for my 2011 121" Pro R 800 in michigan. Please send me an email tomvalleysteel@yahoo.com with the latest info on the production kit and pricing, I am looking for the full kit with air intake and intercooler as I will be trail riding big miles. Thanks

How long will it take for you to ship the kits once ordered and what Is the final tallys for horsepower on pump gas at these low elevations and what can i gain by mixing fuel or running straight race gas.

Are there any gains to be had by running an aftermarket pipe as well with the kit?

Premium Features