• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HM Turbo Days demo events for 2012-13--next one is Saturday, April 6th at Lolo Pass

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
---Turbo Days will be held in Revelstoke on December 8th. It will be at the Sugar Bowl from 10-4 . This will be an opportunity for people to throw a leg over an Hm kit and test it out. We will have a few different variations of kits there that people can check out and ride. Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with a friends sharing stories and testing out our kits. Our 800 and 600 turbo kits will be there along with our naturally aspirated package. Hope to see you there.

---Turbo days will be held in Cooke City in the same fashion as well on Presidents Day weekend Feb 15,16th. Location will be posted at a later date.

---Turbo Days and Snow Check specials will be held at Lolo Pass on SATURDAY April 6th as well. We would like to invite everyone up to take a look at the new 2014 sled, test ride the turbos and see the kits for 2014.

Any questions or inquires can be answered by e-mail at hartsmotorsports@hotmail.com

Last edited:

06 Dragon

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Central Alberta
I know ther will be some sleds out there with other turbo kits for sure. Maybe someone could get the boondocker boys from BC, to come out and show off their wares. Than a lot of smack talk can be laid to rest. There was some at the sled show in edmonton. Some outfits bashing others.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Will any other turbo companys be there?

This isn't an where someone invited all the turbo companies to come show their product. This is an HM Turbo event. The design of this is that HM Turbos is inviting people to come try out the HM product and put it through it's paces.

If people with other turbo brands show up and want to do side by side, then they are welcome to do so.

Reactions: TS Drag Racer

06 Dragon

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Central Alberta
Sorry not trying to start a *issing match. Just thought that it would be good to run some side by side comparisons. Nice to see you folks bring your product up.

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
The event this spring in Lolo was a great time! There were definately other kits, and brands of turbos out there, which was cool to see.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I was told they were at Sugar Loaf or something like that.

I guess Shane didn't make it. Saw him today at Lolo Pass.
He said that 50 or so people rode the sleds and ran them out of gas on the hill. Haha

He also said there were Boost-It, Boondocker and Silber Turbos were there.

Anyone there can expand on how the day went?

M
Oct 16, 2010
I didn't see any side by side comparisons but those who rode Shane's demo seemed pretty happy. I got to ride some other stuff, one having more than twice the boost, and it just wasn't my thing. I felt I had better power on the HM sled. Definitely was a smoother and cleaner power. Much easier to ride for sure. Plus, I like the idea of not having to pay attention to all of those stupid gauges. I am definitely putting a pump gas kit from HM on mine.

Reactions: Scott

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I didn't see any side by side comparisons but those who rode Shane's demo seemed pretty happy. I got to ride some other stuff, one having more than twice the boost, and it just wasn't my thing. I felt I had better power on the HM sled. Definitely was a smoother and cleaner power. Much easier to ride for sure. Plus, I like the idea of not having to pay attention to all of those stupid gauges. I am definitely putting a pump gas kit from HM on mine.

Are you saying you rode turbos with twice the boost, but felt less powerful?

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
Jason Leckner, it looks like you're fairly close to Lolo, Im sure you could head over and check out the sleds at HM turbos. maybe when they are riding, and get to try one out. I think you will want one.

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
I am sure the hm guys were the only ones up there that day. Wow take a shot at hm and then pitch s&m all in one post. Impressive

Premium Features