• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey All!

B

bwylde

Mar 19, 2011
Vancouver Island
I joined a while ago, but figured with all the good tech tips etc. i've found on here, its only right that i premium up and help support this great site. Most call me Billy, i build custom Harleys, Hotrods and Restorations for about 100 yrs it seems. lol.. Some of my work has been published over the years(Canadian mags) and i am also a part-time Salmon/Halibut Guide. I live in the Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, pretty well at the bottom of Mt. Washington. (most snow in the world last year) I ride an 05 RMK 900 thats had prettywell everything done that can be/ stock displacement. Guess i'd be a Clydesdale rider at 6ft 270lbs. And i'm just waiting 2 weeks for the West Coast SnoShow to come and go as i am pretty well the 1st, or 1 of the first to SnoChek the new Polaris 800! Now THATS exciting!! Best thing they coulda done-Belt Drive! Anyways, enough babbling, glad to be part of SnowWest! Cheers!

Premium Features