• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help

Apr 11, 2008
Anyone on the prevo side of town and willing to help there is a beer in it for someone that is 21!! that wants to come over and give me a hand loading my sled in to the truck dont really feel like towing the 4 place. call me if you wana hang out for a bit 382-4359

ps Sled bed comingsoon

Apr 11, 2008
yeah im just takin the trailer ill be the guy with one sled on a 4 place trailer. WOOOHOOO oh well ill have fun.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Use the trailer ramp to get sled onto trailer, then back truck up to trailer, use same ramp to get sled from trailer to truck bed...might work? ...if enclosed get your sled into the trailer, face it toward the front unload doors and back truck up till you can rest unload doors against your tailgate, then drive in....gl man Im sure theres gotta be a way

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Wish I saw this thread earlier. I dont really live on that side of town but, I could be there in 10-15min, and I dont drink (plus, im only 19) but Id come over and give you a helping hand for a hand shake :)

Always willing to help a fellow sledder out!

ride safe!

Last edited:
B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
hahahaha

okay... I suuuuuurrrrrrrrrre hope you were joking... I mean really... I'd be happy to help ya load your sled and all and even BS for a while ~ but that's fricken funny.... heck I'd even bring the beer ;)

Apr 11, 2008
yeah my truck has a flat bed so its like 1 foot taller than a normal tailgate makes the angle to high for the ramp i tride it and now i have 2 new holes in my ramp. one from the trailer hitch and one from the bumper on the sled lol no damage to the sled or the truck though so thats good.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Dang, that would have been funny to see. Thats the kind of stuff you try for the first time when your in the parking lot and there are lots of whitnesses...woo hoo!

I would suggest strapping the ramp down if you try that maneuver:)

Glad the truck and sled were ok

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
yeah my truck has a flat bed so its like 1 foot taller than a normal tailgate makes the angle to high for the ramp i tride it and now i have 2 new holes in my ramp. one from the trailer hitch and one from the bumper on the sled lol no damage to the sled or the truck though so thats good.

I did that in Cooke City Mt a while back...only about a thousand peeps watching. The sled and ramp closed the tailgate. Bent tailgate, scratched bumper, and smashed hood...NOT COOL.:eek:

Premium Features