• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with picking a pair of gloves

I really like my Motorfist Valkryies. Ive run them for the last 3 seasons now. Keeps me plenty warm but good finger control over bars. And full gauntlet to keep snow out of the coat. Aside from that I just keep a few pairs of MX gloves in my bags that I wear when its warmer out. Best control you can get then just switch out to my big gloves if i start getting cold. Big gloves for the way in/out and lighter ones for shredding. If its super cold I just rotate thru a pair or two of valkries I have.Fresh dry gloves out the pack, nothing better.

i have use msr cold pro moto cross gloves and liked them a lot they were not expensive and worked pretty good.

3 gloves that have worked best for me- TAG (they lost their manufacturer as stated above), motorfist valkarie (also recommended above), and ski doo xteams- I dont think I have ever had cold or wet hands with these, they are normally my pair for the trail ride in and trail ride out, they have a decent amount of insulation on the back of the hand but its minimal on the palm so they dont feel bulky.

I appreciate all the input. It's tough with discussions like these cause it's a lot of personal preference. I think I'm gonna go with a pair of power cross gloves And a pair of togwotees and see how I like them. I also have a few pairs of mx gloves that I'm gonna bring with me and see how I like them on the warmer days.

glove

i was set up with a pair of the KLIM sawtelle glove, it is like a powercross with a gaunlet . great glove, i have had a few of the other klim gloves but none fit as good as this one,

New recommendation- Klim Klimate, I believe its the cheapest glove Klim makes, and they are legit for colder days. Comfy, warm, and dry. Maybe a little bit bulky but NOT BAD.

Premium Features

Back