• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headlight adjustment plug

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
i was looking thru the pdi bag that comes with the new sleds and seen that polaris is sending little black plugs for the headlight adjustment knob that the customer can install instead of buying an slp or skinz one. i thought it was kinda cool that they finally made something for it

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I was looking at that on one of the sleds at the snow show yesterday... I wonder how well that plastic plug will keep the water out...?

Also, that would render the headlights non-adjustable... right? We couldn't seem to get that plug out, at least after just looking at it for a minute.

That sounds rather dumb to me:eek::confused::(

M

MTB02

Aug 2, 2009
park city, ut
I've been trying to get the plug out for the last few hours and cant seem to, Im beginning to think there non adjustable.....:confused::mad::confused:

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
yes duct tape works i had the slp cover on mine but the glue was coming off of the thing so i put that black plug in i figured it would keep most of the stuff out and yes it is a pain to get out but it can be done. i will never use my adjuster knob so it doesnt matter to me

Premium Features