• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Head lamp part number ??

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Are you talking about the whole light assembly?

I don't know a part number, but Peter at WhiteSurf had a used one for $129.

Hey ,The headlight assy is the same then a Quad bombardier ds650x 2003 and up i think.Correct me if i am rong.So the bulb shoulb be the same then that quad.

When all get back home all try to give you the part number.

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Yamaha Warrior

I think it's the same as the Yamaha Warrior 4-wheeler bulbs. One of the 4-wheelers anyway because I replaced mine and it worked great--that is the same dim light they always have. Finally got one of those cyclops lights and now I don't even use the headlight.

B

BlazinBya

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River Wi
model year changes?

Hmm..odd

I was just looking at a 04 600 today and I swear the bulds are just standard 1157 base and not the H6 style which is a plastic connector. The bulds were missing from the one I looked at however,but the base was just a twist in double pole style bulb,which seemed odd at the time since there generally used for tail light application and not much for projection.

Was there a production change in model years or are we missing some parts on the 04?

H
Nov 6, 2009
Mine is burnt out too,
What should I replace it with,
an LED assembly, Super White, or Blue..
wich one gives off more lumens, or brighter?

For LED's don't you need to install a transformer?

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Mine is burnt out too,
What should I replace it with,
an LED assembly, Super White, or Blue..
wich one gives off more lumens, or brighter?

For LED's don't you need to install a transformer?

Yes on all of the above, white light , blue sucks and is worthless
no comparison on lumens..rectifiers available..

B

bmiller

Nov 26, 2007
stuck in the flats of ND
Auto bulbs

I got some bulbs from the auto store and glued them in. Something like a 9007 or9004 with the plastic out circle fits in the hole and I siliconed them in. The stock ones on mine were broke so had to find alternative. I am not sure but I thought I posted picts. on here last year.

R

redneck_raser

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2009
H6M

The generic number is H6M PIAA makes the and they stand up good for me so far even in the 503. The tail light is a 1157 theres a LED from jetco

Premium Features